Welcome to your Club Challenge in partnership with Up & Running Reading
Tell me about it!
It's a celebration of the amazing running clubs in the Reading area and beyond, who already contribute a big part of our race entries. By recognising and rewarding your clubs, both big and small, this is our way of saying thank you to the club organisers, run leaders and runners who are out there week after week, making sure that the running community is second to none.
now your're talking...
What can we win?
* Free Unleashed Performance Reading Half Marathon entries*
* Exclusive Club Challenge T-Shirt (Fastest teams and MIR)
* A trophy (VIP & MIR)
* Gift vouchers from Up & Running (Indvidual winners only)
* Space at the Race Village
* Official cheering point on the route
* Presence on our website for a year.
*for the 2022 race.
How does it work?
Each runner who enters their affiliated club on their profile/account will automatically be entering their club and themselves into the Club Challenge. Whether a club has 10 runners or 100 runners, these will be counted so make sure your colleagues join you.
There are different categories to win:
* Most paid for entries, booked via the race website before entries close.
* Fastest team (of 4) - Female.
* Faster team (of 4) - Male.
* MIR - Most Improved Runner (nominated by club mates).
* VIP - Volunteer Inspiring Person (nominated by your club).
OUR COMPETITION IS TRULY - UP & RUNNING!
What's next? - Simply make sure your running club is on your entry profile as every place counts. Then, encourage your teammates and clubmates to sign up and join you on Race Day. This truly is a celebration of running clubs, so make sure your club is a part of it!