COULD YOU DESIGN THE OFFICIAL 2022 GREEN PARK CHALLENGE T-SHIRT?
2022 COMPETITION NOW CLOSED - WATCH OUT FOR THE 2023 COMPETITION COMING SOON!
You could be the talk of the town on Race Day with thousands of runners wearing your creation as adults and children alike take part in The Green Park Challenge on Sunday April 3rd.
You could win a special trophy together with 11 FREE entries for you and your school to the 2023 race.
How to enter
All you have to do is to draw your design on the T-shirt template on the downloadable entry form below. The T-shirt will be green and your design will need to be white.
Make it simple, striking and visible from a distance. The winning design selected by Goldline Events and Green Park are now available for public vote on the Unleashed Performance Reading Half Marathon Facebook page from January 2022. The winner will be the design with the most likes and be adapted for printing on a cotton T-shirt.
terms and conditions - 2022 competiton now closed
* Closing date for entries is 23rd January 2022.
* Open to children between the ages of 4 and 16 years.
* The design must be the work of the participant.
* To be eligible, you must be entered into the 2022 Green Park Challenge.
* No responsibility will be taken for entries not received by the closing date and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The winner will receive a free entry for themselves and 10 free entries for their school into the 2023 Green Park Challenge.
* The shortlisted designs will be available for public vote on the Unleashed Performance Reading Half Marathon and Green Park Challenge Facebook page.
* The design with the most amounts of likes will win the competition.
* The winning entry will be adapted for printing onto the Green Park Challenge T-shirt; the original design may be changed and no responsibility will be taken for misinterpretation of any part of the original design.
* The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.