COULD YOU DESIGN THE OFFICIAL 2024 GREEN PARK CHALLENGE T-SHIRT?
2024 COMPETITION NOW OPEN
You could be the talk of the town on Race Day with thousands of runners wearing your creation as adults and children alike take part in The Green Park Challenge on Sunday April 14th.
Win a special trophy together with 11 FREE entries for you and your school to the 2025 race.
How to enter
All you have to do is to draw your design on the T-shirt template on the downloadable entry form below. The T-shirt will be green and your design will need to be white.
Make it simple, striking and visible from a distance. The winning design selected by Goldline Events and Green Park will be available for public vote on the Reading Half Marathon Facebook page from the end of January 2024. The winner will be the design with the most likes and be adapted for printing on a cotton T-shirt.
terms and conditions - 2024
* Closing date for entries is 331st October 2023.
* Open to children between the ages of 4 and 16 years.
* The design must be the work of the participant.
* To be eligible, you must be entered into the 2024 Green Park Challenge.
* No responsibility will be taken for entries not received by the closing date and no correspondence will be entered into.
* The winner will receive a free entry for themselves and 10 free entries for their school into the 2025 Green Park Challenge.
* The shortlisted designs will be available for public vote on the Reading Half Marathon and Green Park Challenge Facebook page.
* The design with the most amounts of likes will win the competition.
* The winning entry will be adapted for printing onto the Green Park Challenge T-shirt; the original design may be changed and no responsibility will be taken for misinterpretation of any part of the original design.
* The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Picture: Chloe Buckingham, age 6, proudly showing her winning 2023 design. Well done Chloe, we love it.